Making informed decisions about your medical care starts with understanding your health and your treatment options. The links on this page are some of our favorite online resources for reliable health information and support.
You can also learn more by visiting our Health Library page.
- The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists offers information on topics including contraception, gynecologic issues, and pregnancy concerns and recommendations.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has information useful in different stages of life including pregnancy, adolescence and menopause.
- The Food and Drug Administration can help you understand how different medications specifically affect women through each stage of life. This website also provides insight into the use of medications during pregnancy.
- The March of Dimes is a national group devoted to promoting healthy pregnancies and healthy babies. This website offers tips for pregnancy health and explains how a healthy pregnancy leads to a healthy child.
- Hyster Sisters is an online support network for women who have had hysterectomies or are considering the procedure.
- The National Cancer Institute provides the online Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Tool. Learn your risk for this highly treatable illness.